Saturday, December 21, 2013

American Sign Language

Taking ASL was the best part of last semester.

At first I was scared, especially because Danny, our professor is deaf and I didn't see how learning from him was possible. 

Turns out I was wrong. 

Danny is not only an amazing professor, he's such a really nice person. He went over and above to help me when I was having a hard time. One time, he let me bring Nathan to class because he wasn't feeling well enough to go to school and I didn't want to miss class.

I made videos of my assignments and exams to keep track of my progress.
This one where I'm telling The Gum Story is my favorite. :)


Now that the class is over, I need to make deaf friends who I can sign with so I don't forget everything I learned, which can be caused by a lack of practice.

Thanks for coming by again and again. 
May your dreams come true :)


8 comments:

  1. Being wrong isn't always a bad thing.

    Blessings and Merry Christmas to you and yours. May this season of love be the season that runs through you, your home, your family throughout the year.

    peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True...

      Merry Christmas to you and yours too :)

      Delete
  2. Its amazing, kudos to you for switching careers like that (read your about me post) looking forward to reading some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ejo wo wa ni awon yen wa'n ro leyin n'beyen ti won je k'a concentrate lori nkan t'en ko wa?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings...\
    Perhaps one of the things you can do is volunteer some time in the community, it will help to enhance your knowledge while giving you the necessary practice to maintain what you have learnt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP.
    WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM 
    WHATS APP: +2347012841542

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete

Do drop a line. Thanks...